*** Not Available in Canada ***
AMSOIL Dominator® Synthetic 10W-40 Racing Oil (RD40) provides superior performance and maximum protection in high-performance and racing applications. Formulated to withstand the elevated RPM, high temperatures and shock-loading common to racing applications, Dominator Synthetic 10W-40 Racing Oil delivers superior performance and maximum protection in extreme conditions.
• Formulated specifically for racing & high-performance engines
• Robust formulation resists viscosity loss
• Proprietary friction modifier maximizes horsepower & torque
• Fortified with anti-wear additives for extra protection
DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil is compatible with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, alcohol, nitromethane and nitrous oxide.
Use DOMINATOR 10W-40 Synthetic Racing Oil in domestic and import high-performance racing engines where an SAE 40 viscosity oil is suitable, including (not limited to):
• Asphalt late model
• GM* crate late model
• Dirt late model
• Modified big block
• Modified small block
• Aluminum block
AMSOIL DOMINATOR® Synthetic Racing Oil provides Multi-viscosity, shear-stable synthetic race formula engineered to maximize power while providing outstanding engine protection. Heavily fortified with zinc and phosphorus additives to protect critical surfaces in extreme conditions. Proprietary friction modifier maximizes power and reduces engine temperatures. Durable additive system is excellent for racing and street engines.
DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil's durable formulation resists viscosity loss
due to mechanical shear to maintain a strong protective oil film. It is heavily fortified with zinc and phosphorus anti-wear additives to provide additional protection against scuffing and wear in severe racing conditions.
• Durable formulation resists viscosity loss due to mechanical shear to maintain a strong protective oil film.
• Heavily fortified with zinc and phosphorus anti-wear additives to provide additional protection against scuffing and wear in severe racing conditions.
DOMINATOR is formulated with a proprietary friction modifier to reduce energy lost to friction. It delivers maximum horsepower and cooler engine temperatures, promoting improved lap times and longer-lasting components.
• Formulated with a proprietary friction modifier to reduce energy lost to friction.
• Delivers maximum horsepower and cooler engine temperatures, promoting improved lap times and longer-lasting components.
DOMINATOR provides maximum protection in temperature extremes. Its low pour point offers excellent start-up protection and provides less drag when the oil has not reached stable operating temperatures. At elevated operating temperatures, it maintains superior film strength. DOMINATOR's thermally stable synthetic chemistry resists the effects of intense heat common to racing engines to provide reliable protection for the duration of the race.
• Low pour point offers excellent startup protection and provides less drag when the oil has not reached operating temperature.
• Maintains superior film strength in extreme heat.
• Thermally stable synthetic chemistry resists the effects of intense heat common to racing engines to provide reliable protection for the duration of the race.
Many oil companies produce specialty racing oils for elite groups and do not offer them to the general public. For example, several popular oil manufacturers produce racing oils offered only to NASCAR teams. DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil is already formulated to a high level of performance. It provides maximum performance and superior protection to all racers, regardless of their competition level. The same DOMINATOR Synthetic Racing Oil that is used in the engines of AMSOIL corporately sponsored racers, including Scott Douglas and Brad Lovell, is available to everyone.
Consider the event, application and viscosity needs. When competing, the vehicle owner is responsible for determining an appropriate oil service interval. DOMINATOR is not intended for long-term use in passenger cars/light trucks.
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.
|TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|Dominator® Synthetic10W-40 Racing Oil (RD40)
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)
|CCS Viscosity (°C), cP (ASTM D-5293)
|Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)
|Flash Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)
|Fire Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)
|Four Ball Wear Test
(ASTM D-4172: 60 kgf, 150°C, 1800 rpm, 1 hr), Scar, mm
|Total Base Number
|High-Temperature/High-Shear Viscosity 150°C, 1.4 x 106s-1, cP (ASTM D5481)